Karuna (Sarawak) Enterprise Sdn Bhd is a leading Digitalisation Agency in Malaysia and we are looking for a Senior Accounts Admin with 3-5 years of experience to join our company.
The primary responsibility is to ensure that the company’s financial transactions are recorded accurately, and all financial reports are produced on time. The role will also include creating and implementing financial policies and procedures that will help the company to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Responsible for recording all financial transactions in the organisation on Xero accounting software and ensure they are accurately and timely recorded in the financial statements
- Generate quote, invoices and receipts for customers on timely manner.
- Managing accounts receivables and ageing list and ensures timely payment by customers by means of reminders and communicating with the relevant business units to assist with recovery of debts.
- Responsible for all payments processing and ensures vendors/employees/bank are being paid on timely and accurate manner.
- Perform stock count for our e-commerce products and procurement for the company.
- Ensures the organisation complies with relevant financial regulations and standards such as Malaysian tax laws and accounting principles
- Preparation of CP204 Tax estimation, monitor and ensure timely payment for tax instalment.
- Liaise with Auditor, Tax Agent, Company Secretary to ensure various statutory deadline is met.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation for Bank, Account Receivables and Account Payables.
- Assist Finance Director/CFO in process improvement to increase the efficiency of the Finance Department.
- Preparation of Note to accounts and relevant schedule (Fixed Assets, Prepayment, accruals and etc) for Management purposes.
- Ensure the financial documents filing are in orders and safeguarded.
- Lead and mentor Junior Accounting staffs
- Preparation of Financial Statements, including balance sheets, income statement and cash flow statements.
- Reports to CFO and Finance Director
- At least 3 years of working experiences and prepare full set account.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Well verse with the relevant statutory requirement and deadline.
- Problem solving skill set must be strong.
- Good in communication as will need to persuade clients to pay early or on time.
- Pay attention to details