Responsible for overseeing a team of marketing professionals
Duties include relaying information between upper management and department employees regarding budgets and daily procedures, overseeing the implementation of marketing campaigns to promote business products and services and hiring and training department, employees.
Responsible for overseeing the success of various marketing initiatives:
- Developing marketing concept and strategies for company’s products and services.
- Organizing promotional events and coordinating day-of deliveries and staffing
- Leading and training a team of Marketing Associates
- Reviewing current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and developing solutions within budget constraints
- Analyzing website CTR conversion rates and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales and ROI
- Research and identifying potential new markets and it competitiveness in order to create a plan to enter the market
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, digital marketing and branding.
- Superb leadership, Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software will be advantageous.
- Medical Entitlements
- Yearly Increment
- Yearly Bonus
- Monthly Activities
- Free Seasonal Pass
- Travelling Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Team Building
- Annual Dinner
- Uniform Provided
- Near Public Transport
If you are seeking a good career opportunity for greater success in the future, please send your resume to [email protected].