Skip to main content




Our Services

We’re more than eCommerce developers. We’re your complete digital partners. Our comprehensive services are designed to meet diverse needs:

  • SME eCommerce Solutions: Tailored for SMEs, combining simplicity and potent lead generation.
  • High-Efficiency eCommerce: Single-brand or multi-vendor, we offer seamless interactions with advanced automation.
  • eCommerce Maintenance: We ensure peak performance and security for your store.
  • eCommerce Marketing: Our strategies drive traffic and increase conversions.
Discover More of Our Services. Dive In.

Our Team

Our mission remains unchanging across our services: to boost your online presence. Our skilled developers, designers, and marketers collaborate to craft an eCommerce strategy that aligns with your brand’s goals.

Learn more about Karuna. Click here.

Our Approach

We prioritize user experience, starting from the strategy planning stage:

  • Customer Persona Analysis: Understand your audience.
  • Keyword Strategy: Draw in organic, high-converting traffic.
  • Unique Selling Proposition: Highlight what sets you apart.
  • Site Navigation: Simplified for user-friendliness.
  • SEO and Analytics: Integrated for ongoing optimization.

Seamless and Effortless eCommerce Needs

WooCommerce offers a range of features that make it an excellent choice for your eCommerce platform:

  • Open-source and Fully Customizable: Tailor the platform to your unique needs.
  • Large Library of Plugins: Enhance functionality easily.
  • Easy-to-Use Admin Panel: Manage your store effortlessly, even without tech expertise.
  • Built-In Analytics Tools: Understand customer behaviours and optimize your sales funnels.
Ready to start selling online? Get a Quote now
fashion eCommerce website design Malaysia
Woo vector
Woocommerce mascot
Multivendor marketplace development
Online order for eCommerce website

Karuna CSR Initiative for Local Community

Karuna is dedicated to fostering local eCommerce in Sarawak. Due to high shipping costs hindering local eCommerce growth, we offer a special package for local startups and micro businesses.
For a fixed fee of RM3,000, we’ll kickstart your project and waiver the domain, hosting and maintenance fees for the first year. We also offer a 50% discount for the next two years of web maintenance and support.
Note: This offer requires projects to be finalized within a 2-month timeframe. Karuna retains the authority to select projects based on a first-come, first-served basis.
Kamek Miak Sarawak. Curious? Let's Talk

From First Click to Loyal Customer

At Karuna, every eCommerce project is more than a website—it’s your brand’s growth engine. We specialize in turning first-time visitors into long-term loyal customers. Don’t just build an online store; create a revenue-generating platform with us.
Ready to elevate your eCommerce game? Inquire Now.
Grow your brand online
Grow your brand online
Grow your brand online
Grow your brand online
Grow your brand online
Grow your brand online
Grow your brand online
Grow your brand online
Grow your brand online
Grow your brand online

Have a project in mind?

Work with Karuna to Grow Your Brand Online.

Get a Free Quote free

Please note all fields are required

Ensure your postcode are as accurate as possible for your area.

GOOD NEWS! We've received your requirements. Complete your details to get your free quotes.

This is the Last page of questions

Get in touch with our Sales consultant directly via WhatsApp

Frequently asked questions

What's Your Design Process?

We start by understanding your unique business goals and then tailor a web solution that aligns seamlessly with those objectives. Our approach is designed for enhanced user experience, ensuring your website looks good and functions effectively. Ready to start your project? Inquire now.

Do You Offer Web Maintenance and Support?

Absolutely, we offer ongoing support and maintenance to ensure your website is always up-to-date and secure. We have several packages to choose from, allowing you to pick what best suits your needs. Need a custom package? Contact us.

What is your web design fees?

Our pricing is tailored to meet the unique needs of your project. For a general idea, you can visit our pricing page. For an exact quote, we recommend you make an inquiry.

How Do You Handle SEO?

We typically require a 60% upfront payment to commence your project, with the remaining 40% payable upon completion. Curious about our flexible payment options? Inquire now.

What Makes You Different?

Our comprehensive approach—Strategy + Design + Technology- sets us apart. We offer end-to-end digital solutions, from business digitalization to software development and IoT system integration. Experience the Karuna difference. Reach out to us.