Internship Jobs Now Available in Kuching!
Karuna Internship Programme offers students in their final year of tertiary education (university) the opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience.!
- Provide students with opportunities to gain work experience and apply specific technical skills and/or knowledge learnt in universities to meet their curricular requirements
- Ensure youths are employment-ready by creating linkages between education, training and work through capability building
- Identify talents for recruitment into Karuna’s competitive graduate talent pool
We invite eligible and qualified students to apply.
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Graphic Design
- Multimedia Design
- Sales & Marketing
- Market Research
- Full-time students
- Possess at least a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.30 or equivalent
- Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a graduate programme (Bachelor Degree) at the time of application.
How to Apply:
All applicants must include the following documents in their applications:
- Internship letter from university
- Updated resume
- Updated Portfolio, if applicable
Interested applicants can apply online or email to [email protected]. Please note:
- Internship placements are based on business needs and limited slots are available every year.
- Karuna will provide monthly allowance.