- Create proposals for clients
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies web improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to handle cold calls and door-to-door Sales Approach
- Degree in Business/Marketing Major
- Good Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Well verse in English, Bahasa Malaysia and preferably Mandarin (As there would be Mandarin speaking customers)
- 1-2 years of prior Sales Experience with established network of private and government clients with previous proven track record
If you are seeking a good career opportunity for greater success in the future, please send your resume to [email protected]