Responsible for helping maintain the company and clients’ brand by working on marketing campaigns.
Duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing and design professionals, creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
Responsible for Market and Competitor research to help maintain a profitable message for your company and to ensure our offerings and prices are competitive abd maximise the Profit margin.
Responsible to keep changing trends in digital marketing and advertising consumption and ensure that potential clients and consumers view our company’s ad projects and buy our products.
Duties will often include the following:
- Research advertising trends, competitors’ pricing and products
- Develop projects to create content and decide on appropriate placement of ads
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Measure digital traffic, Monitor social media and Google Analytics
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
- Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to stakeholders
- Monitor project status and budget, and scaleto maximize ROI
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or English
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge and hand on experience of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Medical Entitlements
- Yearly Increment
- Yearly Bonus
- Monthly Activities
- Free Seasonal Pass
- Travelling Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Team Building
- Annual Dinner
- Uniform Provided
- Near Public Transport
If you are seeking a good career opportunity for greater success in the future, please send your resume to [email protected].