VACANCY – We’re looking for Experienced Front-end UX Web Designer/Developer.
Due to the business expanding, we are now looking for an experienced Front-end UX Web Designer / Developer to join our team! Established in 2009, KARUNA is a creative web design agency specialised in providing website design & development services with core skills in branding, digital and design.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
The Web Designer / Developer will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of websites. You will be involved with the graphical and technical aspects of websites and also the maintenance and update of existing ones. Finally, you will directly reporting to the Directors, cooperating with the marketing team and also working closely with our clients to ensure that they each receive the best possible level of service and their needs are effectively addressed.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- Monitor the website’s performance and identify any technical problems
- Collect and analyse site analytics
- Ensure on-page SEO
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions
- Work on future products, including creating an intranet for staff
- Maintain a high awareness of industry’s issues and trends
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required
- Experience in developing websites and web applications (minimum of 1 year)
- Experience with different CMS, such as WordPress
- Excellent HTML, XHTML, CSS programming skills (Expert)
- PHP (1 year experience)
- Adobe Photoshop (Advanced)
- UI Development experience
- Ability to create and maintain MySQL & SQL databases
- Basic understanding of search engines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.
- Annual leave up to 20 days.
- Yearly Bonus and increment.
- Company trip.