Learn the basics of creating Facebook ads, identify the correct target audience and save more money on social media advertisements with our 1-Day Social Media Advertising Course on 8th of May 2020. First 15 participants will be entitled to our early bird tickets for only RM 1300.
Learn from our industry professionals who have more than 9 years of experience. The course outline is similar to our classroom courses, only this time round, we are offering it on ZOOM for the first time.
Gear up during this MCO period to bring your business online on social media. We will equip you with social media marketing and advertising strategies that can be applied to your job or business.
The training covers the fundamentals of Facebook page management and take learners through the entire marketing process: Ads creation, audience targeting and ad campaign management. Participants will also get to interact and ask the instructor questions after the course.
- Introduction to Social Media
- Overview of Social Media
- 10 Benefits of using Social Media
- Understanding the Buyer’s Journey
- What is the Buyer’s Journey?
- The Importance of Buyer’s Journey
- Define Target Audience Using Buyer Personas
- Introduction to Buyer Personas
- Creation of Buyer Personas
- Facebook Page vs. Facebook Group
- Introduction to Facebook Page
- Introduction to Facebook Group
- Facebook Page
- Create a Facebook Page
- Facebook Marketing Fundamentals
- Introduction to different Facebook Ads tools
- Facebook Ads Campaign Structure
- Facebook Ad Types and Placements
- Facebook Ads Policy
- Create Ads in Ads Manager
- Set Up Ads Manager
- Create a Facebook Ads Campaign
- Formulate Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Steps to Win at Facebook Marketing
- Interpret Facebook Page insights reports
Melvin Ong is the co-founder for Karuna Sarawak, an award-winning Web & Digital Agency based in Malaysia.
Melvin graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Northwestern University, IL. He started his first e-commerce company in Chicago, IL and sold 100,000 units of Power Banks online in one month. After he sold his successful company, he returned to Malaysia and has participated in the growth of e-commerce with Lazada, Groupon and Astro when they were start-ups.
Melvin is well versed in web technology, IoT applications, Facebook marketing and Google Ads with over 10 years of industrial experience in his own business and in serving clients across various industries from retail, real estate, hotel, universities and more.
Visit Karuna’s website for our portfolio and clients:
Date: 8th May 2020
|9.00 am – 10.30 am||Introduction to Social MediaUnderstanding the Buyer’s Journey|
|10.30 am- 10.45 am||Break|
|10.45 am – 12.00 pm||Define Target Audience using buyer personasFacebook Page vs Facebook Group|
|12.00 pm – 1.00 pm||Break|
|1.00 pm – 3.00 pm||Create a Facebook PageFacebook Marketing Fundamentals|
Create Ads in Ads Manager
|3.00 pm -3.15 pm||Break|
|3.15 pm -4.00 pm||Formulate Facebook Marketing Strategy|
|4.00 pm –4.30 pm||Q & A|